In a world of false assumptions, lies, deceit and the crushing desire to be loved, author Amari soul exposes the hearts of men and their likely intentions towards the women in them. This book is insightful and a must read for both single and married women.
The book has a unique blend of earthly wisdom and emotional intelligence that will help today’s woman to navigate the world of men.
Here are ten of my favourite Quotes from the books
1) “One of the most frustrating positions you, as a good woman, could ever find yourself in, is in a relationship with a man who makes you feel like you’re still single.”
2) “Some of you will fall asleep tonight and dream of what it would be like to be truly loved, then wake up in the morning and choose to waste your time on a man you know doesn’t love you.”
3) “One of the hardest things you’ll ever try to do is continue to love someone you no longer respect.”
4) Some of you are more “in love” with the idea of “being in love” than you are “in love” with the person you are with.
5) “What hurts you the most is not the fact that it’s over, but rather that you chose to waste your time with him in the first place.”
6) “When your love is real, it’s hard to just stop loving someone…even after they’ve proven to you over and over again that they don’t deserve your love.”
7) “When a strong woman finally gives up, it’s not because she‘s weak or because she no longer loves her man. To put it in the simplest terms…she’s just tired. She’s tired of the games… she’s tired of the sleepless nights…she’s tired of feeling like she’s all alone and the only one trying… she’s tired.”
8) “The reality is that sometimes, it takes more strength to let go than it does to keep holding on.”
9) You just have to say to yourself, “I’m not willing to accept anything less than what I deserve! I am smart! I am beautiful! I am a good woman, and I deserve to be happy!” It all starts with you.
10) Why settle for being a “side” or a “main” when there is a good man out there waiting to make you his “only.”
Where to get the book, Amazon.com, Goodreads, Bookshops or any other Online store.
If you have read the book please share your insight about the book with us by leaving a comment.